District Employment Exchange
Role and Functionality of Department:
Under the Department of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh, The District Employment Exchange (DEE), Krishna District headquarters in Vijayawada functions under the headship of the District Employment Officer, who is the Drawing and Disbursing authority.
All the Employment Exchange transactions are totally computerized and all types of services to the unemployed are being rendered only through the computers.
The main programmes of the District Employment Exchange are :
- Providing employment assistance to the Unemployed youth ie., Registration ( Below SSC to Degree/B.Ed.), Renewal,
Maintanance/updating of records.
- Providing assistance to the employers in recruitment process ie, sponsoring of candidates.
- Providing occupational and education information to the students and job seekers.
- Organize the following events , free of cost for the benefit of students and young employed:
- CareerTalks on the desired topic;
- Career Conferences/Career Exhibition the desired themes;
- Self Employment guidance and assistance programmes;
Providing individual counseling to over come problems about :
- Choice of career ;
- Preparation for desired career;
- Entry into a career.
- Collection and Compilation of Employment Market Information Statistics.
- Publication of Annual and Quarterly Employment Market Reports highlighting employment and unemployment trends.
- Conducting inspections for the observation of mandatory provisions and regulations framed under Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies ) Act, 1959 and its better implementation.
Further , there is a SUB Employment Exchange (SEE) at Collectorate Compound, Machilipatnam under the head ship of Junior Employment officer.The function of sub exchange is Registration of Unemployed youth only from SSC to Degree/B.Ed.,qualification. The Registrations at this exchange are being done manually and the same will be fed into the computer system of Vijayawada and the registrations slips will be given to the candidates accordingly.
- Employment Exchange conducting JOB FAIR/JOB MELA for the benefit of unemployed youth to get employment in Private sector under the National Career Service Programme.
- Collection of Employment Statistics from all the Employers (both Public and Private ) in the form of ER-1 quarterly return at the end of every quarter , which is a mandatory obligation periodical of Every establishment/employer.
DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE:::KRISHNA DISTRICT::::VIJAYAWADA
|Dr.P.V.RAMESH KUMARM.Sc(Tech)Ph.D||DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OFFICERfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|T.JAWAHAR BABU||JUNIOR EMPLOYMENT OFFICER, DEE,VIJAYAWADAemail@example.com|
|D.VICTOR BABU||JUNIOR EMPLOYMENT OFFICER,SEE,MACHILIPATNAMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
EMAIL ADDRESS :-
IMPORTANT LINKS :
NATIONAL CAREER SERVICE WEB SITE ( FOR Registration of Unemployed youth and Employers)